Possible opportunity to snag talent

The MA Office of Technical Assistance has just experienced a number of layoffs due to state budgetary problems.  We are losing some extremely talented environmental engineers with outstanding field experience assisting companies not just with chemical use but energy and water use reductions.  If you have any information about possible opportunities, please send it to me and I will share it with them.

Rick Reibstein
Environmental Analyst
Office of Technical Assistance for Toxics Use Reduction
100 Cambridge Street, 9th Floor
Boston, MA 02114
617 626 1062