From: scchacha
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 10:32 AM
Subject: [JTRProfessionalRecyclersNetwork] fiberglass recycling/reuse

I've been contacted by a company that manufactures fiberglass
material for the wind energy (used in the production of wind turbine
blades), marine (boat) and transportation sectors.

They have about 72 tons a month of material (also known as fiberglass
roving) which consists of over 99 percent fiberglass with a small
amount of polyester fiber which is used as stitching yarn.

Does anyone have any ideas where this waste can be marketed for re-
use or recycling?

Thanks,
Chantal

Chantal H. Fryer, Manager