Recent good P2 readings for class material

I am team teaching a course "Pollution Prevention: Principles, Technologies and Practices" with a faculty member here at the U of MN--Dr. Sangwon Suh--and we are updating the course after 3 years of teaching it. I'm looking for recent, interesting journal or other articles on a variety of topics related to P2/clean production, sustainability, emerging issues, energy efficiency, etc. I collect these as I see them, but am not good at covering the full spectrum of what's out there. Of particular interest would be articles that are good for discussion and debate in the classroom. Thanks!

--
Cindy McComas
Director

Minnesota Technical Assistance Program
University of Minnesota
612.624.4678, 800.247.0015
http://www.mntap.umn.edu

Helping Minnesota businesses maximize resource efficiency, increase energy efficiency, reduce costs, and prevent pollution

Join the National Pollution Prevention Roundtable at www.p2.org!