Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 12:55 PM
Subject: RE: Cutting Oil Life Extension

My thanks to Gary Hunt, Richard Illig, Sue Schauls and Deb Jacobson for their responses to Mr. Vinson?s question.  We happen to be working with a NH metal fabricator that generates > 3,000 gallons of spent machine lubricant and coolant, per month.  They just asked us the exact same question and the replies to Mr. Vinson?s query will be invaluable to us.

Although some people find it annoying to deal with a string of possibly irrelevant list serve responses, there are just as many, like me, who appreciate and surreptitiously use the resulting information.

Paul Lockwood

NH Department of Environmental Services

P.O. Box 95

Concord, NH 03302-0095