Recycling lubricants on-site

I am looking for information regarding equipment that can be used at an industrial manufacturing site to recycle lubricants for reuse.  I recall seeing portable ones that use a dialysis process to remove contamination from lubricants and allow reuse.  Can anyone recommend such equipment?  Appreciate your help in advance.

Thanks,
Judy Wlodarczyk

CONNSTEP, Inc.
1090 Elm Street Suite 202
Rocky Hill, CT  06067
http://www.connstep.org

Email:  jwlodarc@connstep.org
Office: 860-644-9718

Cell:    860-539-4926

Fax:    860-529-5001

P BE GREEN! Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

This email message is from CONNSTEP, Inc., and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  It may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email (or connstep@connstep.org) and destroy all copies of the original message.