Re: Cutting Oil Life Extension

Thomas - Yes, Tim Lindsey along with others within my agency (IL Sustainable Technology Center) have developed a technology to do just this.  In fact we have had an initiative with metal working companies for a number of years now.  Here is a link  to a presentation about the program http://www.istc.illinois.edu/main_sections/info_services/govs_awards_docs/2008-GP2A-Springman-Marsch.pdf

For more information contact Malcolm Boyle at mboyle@istc.illinois.edu or Mike Springman at  wmrc@piasanet.com

Deb Jacobson