From: owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net [mailto:owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net] On Behalf Of Gary Hunt
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 9:03 AM
To: Vinson, Thomas;
p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: RE: Cutting Oil Life Extension

Thomas,

It depends on the type of cutting fluid that is being used, the quantities involved and the machining requirements. There are a number of well proven ways that   synthetic cutting fluids can be recycled and a lot of info available. Check out http://wrrc.p2pays.org/industry/indsectinfo.asp?INDSECT=45 . References are a little dated, but the basics have not changed. Good luck.

Gary Hunt

Director

Division of Pollution Prevention and Environmental Assistance North Carolina Department of Environment and Natural Resources

1639 Mail Service Center

Raleigh, NC 27699-1639

Phone: 919-715-6508

Fax: 919-715-6794

E-mail: gary.hunt@ncmail.net

Web page: www.p2pays.org

Mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.