SG-W:/ Saturday's Campfire - Lightening Bug Special!

Just a reminder about the campfire this Saturday, hosted by Southeast
Michigan Land Conservancy & Superior Land Conservancy.  The lightening bugs
should be putting on quite a display!

Sat. June 26 at sundown (about 9 pm):  "Full Moon Campfire".  We have a
campfire each month on the Saturday closest to the full moon.  Bring a lawn
chair and some campfire refreshments.  Children are welcome.  We have some
interesting discussions 'round the fire.  Free camping is optional.

The campfire is free and open to all (membership not required).

Campfires are held at our 171-acre LeFurge Woods property in Superior
Township, Conservancy-owned land which is permanently protected.  The
entrance to LeFurge Woods is on the east side of Prospect Road, exactly 1/2
mile north of Geddes (2 1/2 miles south of Ford Road).  From A2, either take
M-14 to Ford Road and turn right on Prospect, or take Geddes Road from US 23
to Prospect and turn left (there are traffic lights at Prospect).  The
driveway is small and difficult to see--but it's there!

Questions?  E-mail Jack Smiley at  <SmileySMLC@aol.com> or call (313)
582-8377.