Fw: SG-W:/ Last night's Pittsfield meeting

Jeff,

We did a sign up sheet last night and found as suspected that only about 1/4
of the large audience were residents.  Many were architects, builders,
students, etc.   Most township residents have stayed away.

It was indicated they they will be submitting application to the twp within
the next two weeks.

John Weaver did not participate accept for initial intro of Duany.

They continued with the same strategy they have used throughout.

Ann