SG-W:/ Butterfly Tour Reminder

BUTTERFLIES ARE FREE....AND SO IS THIS TOUR:

Saturday, July 17 at 10:30 a.m. at LeFurge Woods in Superior Township.

Join your friends from the Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy as we comb the
fields to see which butterfly species we encounter.  To date, we have found
23 different species within this major habitat restoration project.  This
program is especially geared towards kids (young & old alike!).

The entrance to LeFurge Woods is on the east side of Prospect Road, exactly
1/2 mile north of Geddes (2 1/2 miles south of Ford Road) in Superior
Township.

Call (313) 582-8377 or e-mail me at <SmileySMLC@aol.com >  if you have any
questions.
-Jack Smiley