SG-W:/ Tour de Sprawl Organizing Meeting

I am planning an organizing meeting at my house on Tuesday July 27th at 7:00
p.m.  My address is:

300 Briarcrest Drive #137
Ann Arbor
734-4764

We need to get things going and this will give us a chance to meet and
divide up the workload for getting this bike ride off the ground.

Tour date is Saturday September 18th (rain date on the 19th).  The start and
end of the trip will be Burns Park in Ann Arbor.  The majority of the bike
ride will take place in Pittsfield Township.  We will stop at various places
and have speakers talk about natural features and land use issues.

We need help organizing in the following areas:

Public Relations
Food and Entertainment
Alternate Transportation
Tour Mapping and Leaders
Permitting/Insurance
Registration
Set up and Breakdown of equipment, tables, chairs, etc.

If you know others who might be interested in helping please contact me as
soon as possible.

Please call if you plan to come.  Then I can tell you how to get to my
house.

Thanks,

Kevin F. Bell