SG-W:/ Next Campfire

The Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy will be hosting its next "Full Moon
Campfire" at LeFurge Woods this Saturday, July 24th, beginning after sundown
(9 pm or so).  Bring lawn chairs and some campfire refreshments.

We will also be roasting some fresh and delicious sweet corn--grown locally
on a permanently protected farm.  So....feel free to come on out and bring
some friends with you.  Since it begins after sunset, this is a good respite
for those of you who have been gathering petition signatures.

The small driveway entrance to LeFurge Woods (Superior Township) is on the
east side of Prospect Road, exactly 1/2 mile north of Geddes (2 1/2 miles
south of Ford Road).  From A2, either take M-14 to Ford Road and turn right
on Prospect, or take Geddes Road from US 23 to Prospect and turn left (there
are traffic lights at Prospect).

We hope to meet some of the people behind these e-mail addresses.
- Jack Smiley
Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy