SG-W:/ PURPLE LOOSESTRIFE REMOVAL

LeFurge Woods
Purple Loosestrife Removal Project
Saturday, July 31, 1999 at 9 a.m. (before it gets too hot!)

We need your help to remove purple loosestrife!
Bring a shovel, work gloves, sturdy shoes or boots...and a friend.

We will be meeting at the driveway near the wetlands, which is on
Prospect Road 3/4 mile north of Geddes Road.  The parking area is
near the wetland sign, right by the big hill.

Hope to see you there!
If you plan to attend, please RSVP so that we
can plan for some refreshments.  Thanks!
-Jack Smiley
Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy