SG-W:/ NEW Conservancy Office

New Office at NEW Center!

The SE Michigan Land Conservancy now has an office at the NEW Center in Ann
Arbor.  Although we will maintain our Detroit address as our base of
operations, we hope to use this opportunity to develop additional
partnerships to help preserve land in Washtenaw County (we've protected over
750 acres in the County to date).

We have hired Phil Smith to be our Director of Development.  Phil will be
working in the office four days a week:  generally M, W, Th, & F from 10 a.m.
to 3 p.m.
Feel free to give him a call or drop on by.

Our Ann Arbor address and phone:
        1100 N. Main St.,  #212
        Ann Arbor, MI  48104
        (734) 997-0942