Re: SG-W:/ smart growth?

The amount of donations from developers to Washtenaw-Potawatomi Land Trust
has been staggering.  After a thorough review of our contributions since Nov.
4, 1998, I am able to report not one stinking dime has been donated by anyone
associated with last Fall's opposition campaign.

As for use of the term "Smart Growth," I suggest you watch your various
information sources to see who can lay claim to it.