SG-W:/ Taubmans and all the others.

It's unbelievable that we may have another disgusting megamall that might be
built by Republican Party donor, Mr. Taubman.  I once disrupted then Senator
Dole's speech at the Plaza Hotel in Southfield.  Among the attendees at this
Michigan State Republican Party fundraiser were Mr. Taubman and other
Michigan fat cats.  If people like the Taubmans, Monahans and the De Vos'
have their way you can be sure that all of Washtenaw County will be converted
into one flat stripmall, one after the other, with plenty of conservative
developer politics to boot.  Why are we giving these people the power to
destroy the natural features, the rural land and ultimately ourselves?

David Rosenberg