Re: SG-W:/ MDI/Traverwood, Traver Creek update

Just a reminder: much as Americans need to remember that messages going
out to global e-mail lists may be confusing, irrelevant, or even of a
different reality for list members from other countries, we need to
remember that this is a county-wide listserv and our issues may not be
very well known to people from other parts of the county.

Suggestion: Give a little background so we can all follow along or maybe
put a note at the beginning of the message or a tag ("[AA]" for "Ann
Arbor"?) in the subject to give the message some geographical/political
context.

Steve