SG-W:/ FULL MOON CAMPFIRE

Dear Folks:

Come out an enjoy what should be one of the best campfires this year!  The
cool fall nights are a great time to sit around a campfire--and this Saturday
is the actual night of the full moon.

SMLC will again host a Full Moon Campfire at our 171-acre LeFurge Woods
property in Superior Township.  When?:  THIS SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER
25TH--beginning just after sunset (about 7:30 p.m. nowadays).

This will be the next-to-the-last campfire for this year.  So...if you're in
the mood for a nice relaxing evening enjoying the camaraderie of like-minded
folks, please plan to attend.  Bring a lawn chair and some campfire
refreshments.  Children are welcome and, as always, there is no charge and
you do NOT have to be a member.

The entrance to LeFurge Woods is on the east side of Prospect Road, exactly
1/2 mile north of Geddes (2 1/2 miles south of Ford Road).  From A2, either
take M-14 to Ford Road and turn right on Prospect, or take Geddes Road from
US 23 to Prospect and turn left (there are traffic lights at Prospect Road).
The entrance driveway is small and hard to see, but we put a Conservancy sign
out along the road.

Hope to see you there...and bring some friends!

Jack Smiley
President
Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy