SG-W:/ Check out "Rebirth of wetland is goal in LeFurge Woods"

Today's Ann Arbor News had a front page article about our wetland restoration
project in Superior Township.  I haven't seen the paper, but I did find the
article online.  You may be able to click here to access it:

Click Here: <A
HREF="http://aa.mlive.com:80/news/index.ssf?/news/stories/19991025lefurg$01.fr
m">Rebirth of wetland is goal in LeFurge Woods</A>

or use:
http://aa.mlive.com:80/news/index.ssf?/news/stories/19991025lefurg$01.frm

The article is relatively accurate.  However, feel free to contact me if you
have any questions.

Jack Smiley
President
Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy