SG-W:/ Parkland Proposal on WEMU Wednesday

Friends:

Wednesday at 8:20 am I'll be on the Issues of the Environment radio show
on WEMU (89.1 FM) answering questions about Ann Arbor's Parkland
Acquisition Proposal.  WEMU news guy David Fair promised to push me on the
"serious issues" about the proposal that have been put forward by our
election opponents.

With only a week left in the campaign, new challenges are arising daily.
Usually these are attacks by our local monopoly newspaper.  It should be
interesting to see what is controversial tomorrow morning.

Doug