SG-W:/ apologies

I'd like to apologize to Ken and the group for a message I sent out
earlier today. It was meant to be sent out only to Ken, but I apparently
hit reply-to-all instead of reply-to-sender. Thanks to those who pointed
this out to me. Sorry, Ken, I didn't mean to "flame" you before the group!
-- John Bingamon