Re: SG-W:/ Small Grants

>I'll bite. [big snip]

Thanks, Conan. And thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt. I was
sincerely looking for more info, but wanted to raise the question of
whether resources are being spent on prevention vs mitigation (and
allowing the problem to continue to spread.) That's the kind of question
that is often unasked or overlooked. I don't have time to respond further
today, but I'll try to later.

Steve