Re: SG-W:/ People (Who Party) For Parks

Just after the election someone on this list asked us to retrieve the Vote
for the Parkland Proposal signs.  I picked one up near my polling place but
can't remember where I should drop it off so it is still in the back of my
car.  Please advise.  Thanks.

--On Mon, Nov 15, 1999 9:31 AM -0500 Anne Heise <aheise@orchard.wccnet.org>