SG-W:/ people for parks

Doug C. - I enjoyed your careful explanation to those concerned about using
paper products to save land. Nicely done.I'm saving it for our next
campaign.

It reminded me of when they were chopping down a hundred year old woods on
our road, and a number of us Forever Greenies were picketing (last year, I
think). A truckload of construction workers stormed past, and one screamed,
"Those signs you're holding are made from TREEEEEEEES!!!!" Too funny. We
didn't explain, just laughed and flipped him the bird.

All the best, and on with the fight - Tina Lirones.