Re: SG-W:/ Re: The Watchdog

I believe the quote is "The price of liberty is eternal vigilance" but I
could be wrong.  Tina's got the spirit at least.  I don't know who said it,
though, and would like to know.

The 'Dog is an outstanding rag, worth its weight in gold, frankincense AND
myrrh.  Others may not face the same deception from their elected officials,
but getting accurate info into the hands of the people is the key to an
informed electorate, and Tina's work has been outstanding (NO
qualifications!).