SG-W:/ Meridian Twp.

Jack, thanks for the Meridian Twp. update, this is a good reminder of
the need to fight complacency and educate citizens about what's going on
under our noses.  I am shocked by the arrogance of these officials who
think they can get away with ignoring public input and dealing in
secret. (or am I so naive?)
I would love to see this decision taken to court.
My township (Salem) appears ready to tentatively approve the formation
of an urban services district at our southeast corner (near Plymouth).
This will be voted on next week.  There has been a fair amount of
discussion about how to defend and maintain the boundaries of this
district, and I have no doubt that in 5 years we will be facing the same
pressures that Meridian is now dealing with.