SG-W:/ postscript

My apologies, I sent my message off regarding MEC's involvement with this
listserv without the most important point.  I just wanted to express my
appreciation to Jeff and Mary Beth Doyle of the Ecology Center for all
their hard work and to all of you for the tremendous participation on the
list.  I've learned a lot so thanks!---julie
www.mienv.org/lsi.htm

Julie Stoneman
Director of Land Programs
Michigan Environmental Council