SG-W:/ You are invited to the Huron Valley Group's December General Meeting

You are cordially invited to this month's General Meeting for the Sierra
Club's Huron Valley Group, scheduled for Tuesday, December 21.  This month's
meeting is our annual "Members' Night;" it consists of two segments and is
preceded by a potluck supper.

The first segment is our Awards Ceremony, when we recognize local activists
and club members who have contributed to the Huron Valley Group's efforts
over the past year or have otherwise helped protect our environment.  The
awards ceremony is followed by a potluck slide show.  Attendees are invited
to bring their favorite slides highlighting nature's beauty or fragility.
To ensure that everyone gets a chance to share their best slides, we ask
that you limit your slides to a maximum of 10 and that you limit your
presentation to 5 minutes.

The meeting starts at 7:30 pm; the potluck supper begins at 6:30.  If you
decide to attend the potluck supper, please bring a dish to pass, cup,
plate, and eating utensils.

Huron Valley Group General Meetings are held at the Matthei Botanical
Gardens, 1800 N. Dixboro Road (between Geddes and Plymouth Roads, east of
US-23) and are open to the public.  They always occur on the third Tuesday
of the month and begin at 7:30.  Light refreshments are served during our
social hour immediately following the event.

Please feel free to forward this message to others who might be interested
in this event!  Apologies for multiple postings.