SG-W:/ anti-sprawl in VA

I found this this interesting article in the Washington Post
http://washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/metro/A9925-2000Jan5.html
on the means that Loudoun County (in Northern VA) is using in their
anti-sprawl campaign.  I think the 2 most interesting points is that they
removed the pro-growth county board and that they are reserving one million
dollars for the expected court challenges from developers.
I can't wait until we replace our pro-growth township board in Pittsfield
and I hope that we can afford to fight the ensuing court challenges.

Jeffrey Marine