SG-W:/ Smartgrowth-washtenaw web page

To all,

I am in the process of constructing a Smartgrowth-washtenaw web page.
Hopefully, it will be a useful resource in our continuing work.  It will not
have a lot of bells and whistles, but I hope it can be a valuable tool.

I am soliciting suggestions from you as to what kind of information you
would like to have on the web page.  Please let me know and I will try to
make it a good resource.

My thoughts on what might be included:

-Contact info for groups in the area
-Links to local, state, and national organizations
-Reference material, including model legislation, zoning laws, etc.
-Government contacts
-Links to successful growth control ideas

Any other ideas?

Jeff Surfus