Re: SG-W:/Webster Township Easement Completed

Great news!  In a few years, I think Ernie and Cyndi will be recognized as
early role models who helped inspire a successful movement to control
growth and protect the nature we have left in our community.  We're lucky
to have two excellent land trusts operating around here so that
conservation easements are feasible for well-intentioned land owners.

Doug