SG-W:/ Scio development

I've been helping out a bit on the effort to preserve this piece of Scio
(email below). It would be great if more Scio residents would get involved
with this group.  If you know someone in Scio, perhaps you could forward
them this email so they'd have an opportunity to join in?

>From small efforts, great successes grow. Who knows, in a few years Scio
might be one of the leading Townships in the area in finding ways to stop
the worst developments and protect the best nature?

Doug Cowherd
Chair, Sierra Club-Huron Valley Group