****************
To: All North Main Property Owners
From: Peter Allen, Allen & Kwan Commercial
RE: North Main Redevelopment Issues and Opportunities
When: Wednesday, March 8, 2000 from 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM
Where: NEW Center Conference Room, 1100 N. Main

Please join me and Gerry Clark from City Parks and Rec dept. to review all
the development plans for North Main. We will ask each owner involved in new
construction to explain their plans and goals.

David Kwan, Jim Lamb and I are involved in 4-5 buildings on North Main, WAP
John plans his new building, and Gerry will explain all his discussions with
the railroad and his hopes for connecting Argo and Bandemer Park. The west
side of Main is also full of potential. What else do you know about?

Besides getting the straight skinny on what's in the pipeline, we ought to
discuss using our combined redevelopment plans to form some sort of a
Redevelopemnt District. We might get the city to plow a portion of the
increases in property taxes from rehab and new constructiuon into North Main
Street and Huron River infrastructure improvements. I think City Hall would
be very open to cooperating in a significant way.

Please join us. RSVP to me at 996-8821 or "ptallen@umich.edu"
That's the end of the letter. Peter's on this listserv, so I'm sure he'll
want you there if you're concerned about the North Main evironment as well
as development. I'm going but can only make it to the very end. I do urge
everyone interested in the Bluffs, Bandemer, and the Huron River, as well as
those who own homes in the entire North Central area, to RSVP and attend.

Tina Lirones