Re: SG-W:/ North Main - Bluffs Area

Thanks, Christina, for sharing the Peter Allen letter about the "North Main
Corridor." I also live in the corridor, but haven't yet received the letter.
I have a couple of comments about it:
1) Friends of the Bluffs -- and its dedicated and numerous supporters -- has
no intention of giving up the fight to preserve the Bluffs North property
adjacent to Bluffs Park. It's a vital piece of steep-sloped forest along the
Huron River that hundreds of Ann Arborites have shown a keen interest in
protecting. Our members and friends who attend North Main meeting will make
that point known to any developer who is present.
2) Having a "community" meeting on a Wednesday afternoon at 4:30 is a curious
time to schedule such an event. One wonders just how much citizen feedback
can take place during a work day in the middle of a work week.
--Bill Hanson, First Ward resident and Friend of the Bluffs