SG-W:/ Tom Harkin visit

As much as I'd wish we were ready to bring in major political figures like
Senator Tom Harkin to speak on behalf of Michigan League of Conservation
Voters, rumors of our success are greatly exaggerated.
What I do know is: Senator Tom Harkin, who is a strong environmentalist, will
speak at the Michigan Union at 10:30 am Saturday, February 19th.  The event
is sponsored by Gore for President.  For more information, call Christina
Montague at (734) 662-9908 or (734) 994-2318.
Look for MI LCV activities in the general election!
Cindy Janecke, MI LCV