SG-W:/ Winter Walkabout-Feb. 20th

The days of winter are waning....so come on out and enjoy a
            "Winter Walkabout"
on Sunday, February 20th.  Meet at Superior Township Hall
at 1:15 p.m. for refreshments and fellowship; we will begin
our walk at LeFurge Woods at about 2 p.m.

This will be a leisurely walk of about 1 to 1 1/2 hours, longer
if people desire.  See what is stirring as we explore the
wetlands, fields and woods.

Hosted by Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy &
Superior Land Conservancy.
Free to all.  Non-members encouraged to attend.

Superior Township Hall is on the NE corner of Prospect Road
& Cherry Hill Road.