SG-W:/ People who care about rural neighborhoods in WashtenawCounty!!

People who care about rural neighborhoods in Washtenaw County!!

Just a reminder.  Come be a part of a de-polarization process for all township residents including farmers, township officials and developers!!! (or a beginning anyway!)   It's free; really good people will be there talking about issues and the future of our neighborhoods;  and we even have good food!

RURAL NEIGHBORHOOD FORUM
AGENDA
February 19, 2000
Webster Township Hall

11:45-12:15	Registration & Refreshments

12:15-12:30	Welcome & Introductions by Cynthia Zuccaro & Mike Score

12:30-1:15	 Panel Presentation
			People with different perspectives of rural land use issues:
				Bruce Manny * Scio Twp.
				Jim Snyder * Ann Arbor Twp
				Dean Fisher * Webster Twp
				John Kingsley * Webster Twp
				Tom Bloomer * Webster Twp
				Meroe Kaericher * Salem Twp
				John Allison * Ann Arbor Twp.
		Each will address:
Who they are
 Why these issues are important
 What courses of action would they recommend on rural land use issues.

1:15-1:30	 Audience questions to the panel

1:30-2:30	 Break into small groups *Groups will discuss:
Assigned topic
 Any topic of the groups choice &
 Address what needs to be done next.

2:30-3:00	 Group recorder presents group summary

3:00		 Summation & Adjournment.

A summary of the meeting will be written and distributed to all attending.