Re: SG-W:/ Fall elections - 2000

Normally in Scio Township, no one runs as a Democrat, so the Republican
primary in August is the entire election.  Solid mailings with statistics
of current growth and new approved projects could be very effective.
While the incumbents claim to be slow-growth candidates, I'd prefer a
tougher stance.

Jan Gerson