SG-W:/ Jeff, Jan and others

We have a farm in Scio on the border of Lima Township and are concerned about what effect the proposed mobile home dev. will have on our operation.  I think getting people on the township board of Scio who want to pull in the reins of development will be of benefit to the surrounding townships.
Jennie