SG-W:/ to Erica and all

Erica,
I attended the rural neighborhood forum and felt good about the thoughts and ideas that were shared.  As a farmer I was pleased that Tom Bloom was able to express the thought of many farmers, that yes we still want to farm, but the decisions of others to sell land for large development does impact us as well.  Decisions with regard to property does not occur in a vacuum.  Part of the thrill of the neighborhood forum was the consensus that farming and farmland is important and worth protecting.
I was very glad to hear that others value what a farmer does.
I am hopeful that the townships will begin working together to help strengthen the efforts of saving farmland.
Cindy and Ernie did a great thing by organizing the forum.  We need to do another maybe in a different township because "change is in the air"!
Jennie