SG-W:/ Fundraising on this email list

To clarify any confusion about the use of smartgrowth-washtenaw as a
fundraising tool, I am asking subscribers to adhere to the following policy:

Recognized groups working on Washtenaw County environmental and land use
issues can announce fundraisers on the Smart-Growth list serve.  However, we
discourage extended discussions about fundraisers or repetitive appeals.
Any questions about a posted fundraiser or financial appeal should be
directed to the source of the fundraising message, rather than to the entire
group.

If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please direct your
messages to me rather than to the entire list.

Thanks.

Jeff Surfus