SG-W:/ Al Gore to visit Washtenaw County March 8

Last night I received word from the Washington campaign that Al Gore
will make two visits on Wednesday, March 8.  One will probably be to a
school in Ann Arbor, and the other will take place at a rally in the EMU
Convocation Center or the Marriott.

If anyone has advice or input for issues or campaign ideas, please email
me right away.  On Saturday, March 4, I will be at a meeting with Tipper
Gore and hope to have a chance to convey the importance of environmental
issues--especially sprawl--in our county and in Michigan.