Re: SG-W:/ Factory Farm Problems

MSU Extension has prepared a notebook on planning approaches for dealing
with the aftermath of the new legislation which makes these factory
farms less amenable to local planning/zoning. Copies were sent to the
chair of each county commission.  Washtenaw County's copy is at the
County Planning Dept., 110 N. 4th, Ann Arbor.  It might be possible to
request a copy through MSU Extension's website,
http://www.msue.msu.edu/.

I doubt the moratorium idea would work though it could be examined.  One
possible avenue is to see if any county drains or other surface water
would be affected by runoff.  Try the county drain commissioner.