Re: SG-W:/ Need Contacts

One more word of caution. The Detroit News and Detroit Free Press are engaged
in illegal unfair labor practices against their workers, and are operating in
violation of several federal labor laws. I don't know this particular
reporter, but if she was hired after July 15, 1995, as I strongly suspect she
was, then she is a replacement worker or scab. I believe their
trustworthiness speaks for itself.
--Bill Hanson,
locked out Detroit Free Press journalist and open space supporter