RE: SG-W:/ North Main/Bluffs

Tina & Bob: I am not technically adept enough to convert, but if you can't
easily, I can get one of my students to do it. Let me know. Tina: do you
have an opinion about moving the whole new market concept to the Ann Arbor
Airport land? I can see the best of the Old West Side and Burns Park on
part of the airport property. I am determined to ask the city and
Pittsfield Township to to analyze other possible uses for the airport. Move
the airport functions to Willow Run. Maybe keep a heliport. Keep your land
forever green! Peter