SG-W:/ ORGANIC FARMERS

The Southeast Michigan Land Conservancy is looking for some organic farmers
who might want to farm some of our property in Superior Township.  We may or
may not have land available for this year, but we'd like to determine if
there is some interest.  Also, the land has been traditionally farmed for
years, so a transitional period will be required to meet organic
certification standards.  We're also open to someone who might want to
establish a native plant nursery.

If you know of someone who might be interested, please direct them to me.
Phone:  (313) 582-8377 or e-mail:  SmileySMLC@aol.com

Thanks.

Jack Smiley
President