[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SG-W:/ Vote for Cycling in Ann Arbor!
- Subject: SG-W:/ Vote for Cycling in Ann Arbor!
- From: "Ken Clark" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 21:16:21 -0400
You can help put
back Ann Arbor's full-time Bicycle Coordinator!
Long ago, when the City of Ann Arbor cared about
more than just making more traffic, we had a full-time Bicycle Coordinator with
benefits. This is the person who works for bike parking city-wide, who
works for more bike lanes and paths for cyclists and pedestrians, who tries to
remind the City that if all we build is more accommodations for cars, all we'll
get is more traffic.
We're trying to get a full-time Bike Coordinator
back, and you can help. But there isn't much time! City Council will
vote the evening of Tuesday May 30th! It's easy to help:
1. Forward this message to any friend of walking or
bicycling you know in Ann Arbor.
2. Choose your council members' email from the list
below. If the line is underlined, just click on it. Otherwise select
the line, copy it, choose to write a new message, and paste into the "To:"
3. Set the subject of your message to "I want a
full-time Bicycle Coordinator!".
4. Write whatever you want in the text, but please
at least include your name and address.
5. Send the message!
6. Accept the eternal gratitude of your favorite
Ann Arbor cyclist or walker!
This campaign is a joint effort of the Ann Arbor
Bicycle Commuter Connection (www.aabcc.org)
and the Washtenaw Bicycling and Walking Coalition (www.wbwc.org).