Re: SG-W:/ manufactured housing

Did you read the bill (HR 4181)? It has the commission made up of 11
people:

2 reps from mobile home residents
1 rep from the banks
2 operators of a licensed mobile home park
1 labor rep
1 elected official (local govt.)
1 mobile home dealer
2 residents of mobile home parks
1 manufacturer of mobile homes

Now then, the only change in the commission is that they are taking away a
mobile home operator rep (there used to be 3) and adding one from the
mobile home residents group (there used to be 1). So how is this bad?

Sure, there are problems with mobile homes. However this bill seems to be
all good, not bad. I'd vote for it if I could. Pick your fights, folks -
this isn't it.

-kg