SG-W:/ Networking opportunity and party

To all supporters and potential supporters of Vice President Al Gore for
President in 2000:  Please come to the Grand Opening Party!  We are
having a potluck dinner, so please bring a dish to share.  And bring a
friend or two!

Guest speakers include retired Congressman Bill Ford, State Senator Alma
Wheeler-Smith, State Representative John Hansen, and other local
officials from Washtenaw County.  Find out how you can help with the
local campaign!

Monday, June 26th, at our Gore 2000 headquarters at
61 N. Huron Street in downtown Ypsilanti (tel: 734 484-0837).
5:30 PM  7:30 PM.  Please R.S.V.P. to
michigan_volunteers_for_gore@hotmail.com or call Christina Montague
(662-9908) for more information.