Re: SG-W:/ End of "Smart Growth"?

Marybeth, Thanks for the heads up. Although, I must say, the house builders'
perversion of this term has made it difficult to use. When I talk about
smartgrowth, it's different than what they mean in oh so many ways. Maybe we
should really be using the term "green building" which seems less open to
misrepresentation. Tina